Adoption Services in Nevada
Seeking adoption is never easy. Living in a location that has few options for adoption agencies can make that decision even more difficult. Lifetime Adoption wants to help you no matter where you live in Nevada. Whether you are in Las Vegas or a less populated part of the state, we are here for you. We also provide services for couples throughout Nevada who are seeking to expand their families through adoption.
Adoption in Nevada: Questions and Concerns
We have caring adoption coordinators available to talk to you about your adoption questions. You may not even know where to start. We can help you with that as well.
Some of the most common questions our birth mothers ask are:
- What is the difference between open and closed adoptions?
- How exactly does an open adoption work?
- Who chooses the adoptive families I meet?
- Is there anything that may keep me from being able to choose adoption?
Call us now at 1-800-923-6784 so we can go over all of these questions with you in complete detail. You do not have to make a decision when you call. We simply want to give you all of the information you need.
Choosing Adoptive Parents
When you adopt through Lifetime Adoption, all choices are up to you. You choose:
- The adoptive parents. Starting now, you can look through our online database of waiting families. You can interview these parents if you like so you can choose the perfect family for your child.
- How much contact you have. You decide whether you want to have a relationship with your child after the adoption is complete. You also decide what type of relationship. You can have visits, phone calls or emails, or a combination of all three.
- Hospital procedures. You may want the adoptive family to accompany you to the hospital. You may instead wish to go through the labor and delivery process on your own. You can spend time with the baby after he or she is born. You can even sign the original birth certificate if you wish.
If you have any other questions about adopting through Lifetime Adoption, don’t hesitate to call. We are waiting for your call now.
Adopting in Nevada
Adopting a child can be a difficult process. Lifetime Adoption strives to make that process as easy as possible. We will facilitate your adoption in Nevada or anywhere else in the country.
Call us today to get started with Lifetime Adoption. You can also complete our free, online application. There is no charge and no obligation to complete this application today.
Read More About Our Specialized Adoption Services in Nevada
Remember Where it all Began…
The Benefits of Open Adoption (Heidi18)
Open Adoption: Strangers Who Trust In Each Other for the Sake of a Child
Christian--Open-Adoption and Siblings
Adoption Loss: How Can I Reduce the Risk of a Reclaim?
Should You Adopt a Child When the Birth Parents Have Bipolar Disorder?
5 Tips on Listening to Birth Parents
A Birth Mother in Crisis
Birth Mother Scams
Birth Mother Red Flags
Open-Birth Mother Grief
Open-Getting Back in Touch
Open-Stay in Touch with Birth Grandparents
Lifetime Adoption, Inc.
is a Licensed Florida Child
Lifetime Adoption is registered with the State of California under the provisions of the Registry of California Adoption Facilitators. (CA Family Code Section 8632.5)