Lifetime’s “Adoption Prayer Bracelet” is now available with more color choices! They are now ready to order online at www.AdoptionPrayerBracelet.com. All sales of our bracelet benefit the Lifetime Adoption Foundation. The Foundation provides scholarships, grants, and support to birth mothers and adoptive families. Show your support and love for adoption by proudly wearing an Adoption Prayer Bracelet!
You can check out what our new color options look like by taking a look at the photo to below…
Our new bracelet color schemes are:
- Cotton Candy (clear crystal, pale pink, pink pearls)
- Bright Joy (blue, green, yellow, pink)
- Indian Summer (turquoise, bronze, white)
- Dream Catcher (turquoise, beige, clear)
- Midnight Moss (various shades of green)
- Sugar Plum (various purples, clear)
- Lavender Valley (green, yellow, lavender)
- Mystic Green (various shades of green)
- Sedona Springs (aqua and orange)
- Pink Moscato (coral and frosted glass)
- Very Berry (maroon, pearl, white)
You can view larger photos of these new color schemes by visiting www.AdoptionPrayerBracelet.com. If you’ve already purchased one of our Adoption Prayer Bracelets, please leave us some feedback by leaving a comment!
Heidi Keefer is a Content Creator for Lifetime Adoption and has 15 years of experience in the field of adoption. An author of thousands of blog posts over the years, Heidi enjoys finding new ways to educate and captivate Lifetime’s ever-growing list of subscribers.
Heidi has a keen eye for misplaced apostrophes, comma splices, and well-turned sentences, which she has put to good use as a contributor to Lifetime’s award-winning blogs. She has written and published hundreds of adoption articles which explore the various facets of domestic infant adoption today.