- The only way to have a friend is to be one.
- The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention.
- One of the great arts of living is the art of forgetting![i]
- It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow.
- Be cheerful. Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.
- Always speak the truth and you’ll never be concerned with your memory.
- We must be willing to pay a price for freedom, for no price that is ever asked for it is half the cost of doing without it.
- Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
- If you never stick your neck out, you’ll never get your head above the crowd!
- The best medicine for you to take is yourself—with a grain of salt!
[i] Anonymous quotes from Apples of Gold published by the C. R. Gibson Company, Norwalk, Connecticut
Written by Lifetime Adoption