As help and assistance to struggling women and children decreases, the need for adoptive families has dramatically increased. This trend began nearly two years ago and is still going strong here at Lifetime.
Specifically we are looking for families who are:
• Open to adopting African American or Bi-Racial children ($4,000 grants now available!)
• Open to adopting sibling groups
• Have fewer than 3 children at home currently
If you are still considering adoption, there has never been a better time to get started if your goal is to build your family sooner rather than later.
If you are interested in learning a little more about the economies affect on adoption, we recorded a teleconference that describes it. It had a lengthy question and answer period at the end.
Due to the size of this file, I’m not sure how long we are able to make it available so listen to it as soon as you are able.
Here is what we covered in that call:
• Why the number of adoptions go UP during times like these.
• How families who are serious about becoming parents through adoption can benefit from tough economic times.
• How to find the money you need to adopt.
• How to connect with today’s birthmother who is looking for financially secure adoptive families.
I hope you are able to take some time to listen this call and get the information that so many other families have valued from learning!
ALSO… Lifetime has a number of different payment plans currently available. If you are still looking to build your family through adoption, please call Lifetime to see how we can work together to help you reach your dream! Our number is (530) 432-7373.