- He who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
- Adolescence is the age at which children stop asking questions because they know all the answers.
- Growing old is no more than a bad habit which a busy person has no time to form.
- “A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot,” Proverbs 14:30.
- The world honors success, yet our God honors faithfulness.
- A sheep never teases a wolf. It knows you can’t play with the enemy and not suffer the consequences.
- Something you don’t need, on sale, is not a bargain!
- Though we travel the world to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.
- The Lord sometimes takes us into troubled waters not to drown us, but to wash us clean.
- Character is a victory, not a gift.
Did this give you something to think about? If these fun sayings have caused you to smile, pass them on through Twitter! Lifetime Adoption hopes you have a wonderful week.
*Information gathered from The Bible, Apples of Gold , C.R. Gibson Company, Norwalk, Connecticut/ and God’s Little Answer Book Word Publishing, 1995.
Written by Lifetime Adoption