Here are a few tips for a healthy pregnancy…
- Try a new fruit or vegetable that you’ve never had. You may find a new favorite food!
- Exercise, even if you never have, will help you during labor and delivery. A walk around the block is a great start!
- Stopping smoking, drugs, and alcohol are always the best choices. If you are struggling, begin by focusing on reducing your consumption rather than going cold turkey. Talk to your doctor if you need more help.
- Maternity clothes will help you feel better about your appearance. Need some? Visit BirthmotherBlessings.com for a free pack!
- Watch your salt intake, especially if you are prone to swelling.
Written by Lifetime Adoption