Lifetime Adoption’s Audio Library
Some of the best adoption answers come from people touched by adoption. Whether you’re still thinking about adoption, or you’ve already decided to create an adoption plan for your child, it can help to hear real-life adoption stories as you learn more.
Lifetime offers one-on-one counseling and peer support, as well as recorded interviews with other birth parents who share their thoughts and experience through their own adoption stories. If it would help you to speak personally with a counselor or another woman who chose adoption for her child, contact us online or call 1-800-923-6784.
Sign up FREE to listen to our adoption audio library!
- Parenting or Adoption? A Black Woman’s Journey
- Is Adoption the Right Choice for You? As told by a Birth mother
- My Child is Pregnant. What are My Rights? Advice for parents of teens or young adults
- She’s Pregnant: A Guy’s View of Adoption–As told by a Birth Father
- What is Open Adoption Like? As told by a Birth Mother and the Adoptive Mother she chose for her baby
Please fill out the form below and you will be directed to our audio library
If you need answers right now and want to speak with someone or request more information please call our 24-Hour Answer Line: 1-800-923-6784.
Lifetime Adoption, Inc.
is a Licensed Florida Child
Lifetime Adoption is registered with the State of California under the provisions of the Registry of California Adoption Facilitators. (CA Family Code Section 8632.5)
Lifetime Adoption Center is a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating