Chad & KristinBack to search
Watch Our Video
Hello! We’re excited and ready to adopt our first child! We’d love to share our lives with a child and will raise him or her to be kind, hardworking, and to see the good in each day. Our home will be a safe and nurturing place to grow up. Kristin will become a stay-at-home mom when we adopt, and since Chad works from home, we’ll have a lot of time and flexibility for our family.
We will speak openly and lovingly about adoption with your child, right from the start. If you want an open adoption, we will share updates and annual visits. We hope to get to know you and learn about the life you want for your child.
How we met, as told by Kristin: It was love at first swipe! We met on a dating app in 2015, and our first date was at a Mariners baseball game. (I know it is the first game that Chad didn’t really watch because we talked and laughed the whole time.) Now we’ve been happily married over 5 years!
Things we enjoy doing:
• Hosting barbecues and get-togethers
• Golfing & pickleball
• Traveling (we’ve been to Maui, the Caribbean, & Europe!)
• Visiting Major League Baseball Parks around the U.S.
• Going to football & baseball games
• Date nights trying new restaurants or dancing
• Walks or hikes
• Volunteering with our certified therapy dog, Amelia
• Road trips to small coastal or mountain towns in the Pacific Northwest
I am a Kindergarten Teacher and future stay-at-home mom.
Chad says: Kristin is loving and warm-hearted. She always sees the good in others and finds ways to make them feel heard. Her faith and loved ones are important to her. Kristin loves being a teacher and I know she’ll be an amazing mother who will help our child find the fun in learning.
Kristin likes to:
• Cook delicious and nutritious meals
• Train or walk our dog
• Volunteer at church or our local retirement center
• Go on weekend trips
I am a Regional Sales Manager for a medical supply company.
Kristin says: Chad has the biggest heart and will be the best dad! He’s good at putting his faith, family, and friends first, and has a great sense of humor. (Any child will love his silly side!) Chad is considerate, kind, and driven. He will go above and beyond for our child. Family means everything to him!
Chad likes to:
• Barbecue and make delicious chopped salads
• Play a sport each season
• Follow Washington sports (Go Mariners & Seahawks!)
• Learn about the food and history of different places we visit
Our Home in Washington
We live outside of Seattle in a family friendly neighborhood with many parks and walking trails. We’re a short drive from ski slopes, hiking, lakes, and the Puget Sound. An elementary school, our church, a great public library, and children’s museums are close by. We love taking drives and exploring our beautiful state together. Western Washington is a great place to raise a family!
Highlights about our home:
• 4 bedrooms & a bonus room that will make a great playroom
• The room across from ours will be the perfect nursery for our child
• Backyard with a garden, patio, and a fire pit
We have a very close extended family. Much of our family lives within 30 minutes of us, but we also have family in Arizona, Southern California, and Montana. We are excited to meet our first baby nephew soon and we love thinking how our child will be close in age with a cousin. Our whole family is excited about our plans to adopt!
Our family enjoys:
• Attending concerts or sporting events, skiing, golfing, & hiking
• Movies & games
• Barbecues & family dinners
• Road trips or vacations
We promise to give your child a full life! We would love your child with all of our hearts. We can offer a life filled with love, experiences, family, laughter, faith, and joy. Education is important to both of us, and we’re planning to provide a good education, with opportunities to pursue any interests or goals this child may have. We will encourage them and be their biggest supporters. As parents, we want our child to know he or she can come to us about anything and that we will always be there for them.
We will be honest and open about adoption in our family. We already have adoption themed children’s books for bedtime and will help our child understand the beautiful way we were brought together, and how special you are to us. We hope our child will grow up with understanding of who they are, where they came from, and that they are incredibly loved.
With love, Chad & Kristin
More About Chad
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Profession: Medical Sales
Racial Background: Caucasian
Hobby: Playing golf
Movie: Forrest Gump
Type of Music: Jazz
Holiday Tradition: Big family dinners
More About Kristin
Education: Master's Degree
Profession: Kindergarten Teacher
Stay-At-Home: Yes, after we adopt
Racial Background: Caucasian
Vacation: Santorini, Greece
Food: Anything with seafood
Movie: Hidden Figures
Type of Music: Country
Holiday Tradition: Driving around in our pajamas to see Christmas lights as a family
More About Our Family
Fun Facts About Us
• We love being a part of our local Catholic church and attending our childhood churches.
• Kristin has wanted to be an elementary school teacher since she was 5 years old.
• Chad has a great singing voice! Growing up, he was a three-sport varsity athlete, but actually went to state competition for choir.
Why We Hope to Adopt
Adoption has been on both of our hearts since we were kids. Kristin went through some health issues in the past, and doctors recommended she avoid pregnancy. Today she’s healthy and excited to become a stay-at-home mom! We know adoption is God’s plan for us. We’re committed to giving our child the best life we can!
Amelia is a Bluetick Coonhound & Bloodhound mix who is loving and sweet, and wonderful with kids. We trained her as a therapy dog because she has a great personality spreading love and smiles. It's been so fun to visit assisted living homes, schools, retirement homes with Amelia. She is loved by everyone she meets!
Favorite Family Traditions
• Birthday dinner parties where each person says something they love about the birthday person.
• Thanksgiving with a huge feast, board games, and watching football.
• Family Easter egg hunts and brunch after church.
• At Christmas the ladies of the family have a cooking day and make a favorite recipe together. As a couple, we enjoy the Santa Breakfast at our country club, looking at Christmas lights, and getting our annual picture with Santa.
We are so grateful to be considered as you make plans for your child's future. If chosen, we promise to cherish, love, and provide for your child, in every way we can. You would always have a special place in our hearts too. If you'd like, we are open to staying connected with you, sharing updates and keeping in touch. Adoption has been on our hearts a long time and we're excited about growing our family this way! We'd love to talk when you're ready. Just ask Lifetime about us!