Employment Opportunities at Lifetime
Join us in making a difference in the lives of children!
Thank you for your interest in our adoption employment opportunities. Lifetime Adoption Center is currently seeking:
We have a unique full-time position open for an Author’s Assistant. The successful candidates should be extremely organized, efficient and able to multi-task effectively with a great professional attitude. You must also be motivated and able to work independently. Strong writing and editing skills are required, along with the ability to compose business correspondence. Your duties will include working with other staff members, media, publicity, and marketing teams as well as excellent project management, proofreading content to support a variety of writing/speaking and projects. A strong desire to learn new skills and creative thinking is a must.
- Writing experience (business writing ok), including research and editing.
- Knowledge of Bible strongly preferred.
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal skills. Ability to handle media inquiries.
- Planning and booking guests for webinars.
- Attending or hosting events.
- Making/confirming appointments, travel arrangements, reservations.
- Engage in dialogue by telephone with staff of all levels.
- Excellent computer skills; knowledge of Word, Excel, database (bonus if you know ACT), and desktop publishing applications preferred.
- Responsibilities will be varied. Must be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting goals and deadlines.
- Maintaining a busy personal, editorial, speaking and event appointment calendar.
- Ability to work well in a team and family environment as well as independently.
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
The position is full-time with flexible schedule depending on needs and includes benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, and 401k, along with paid holidays and vacation.
Please submit a resume along with a cover letter letting us know your salary requirements and why you would be a great fit for this position. We’re eager to hear from you!
Volunteer @ LifetimeAdoption
We are always happy for volunteers to help us in our mission of connecting adoptive families and birth families through adoption. If you’d like to help, please give us a call at 530.271.1740.