Services For Pregnant Women Considering Adoption
Always-Free Adoption and Family Services for Birth Mothers
Since 1986, Lifetime Adoption has provided services for pregnant women through the open adoption planning process. For birth mothers, our services are comprehensive, expansive — and always free.
We believe that mothers deserve all the support they need. We feel that those who make the loving choice to place their child with an adoptive family deserve access to resources, information, and extra special attention.
Every expectant mother has different needs. Lifetime Adoption’s services for pregnant women are intended to provide as much or as little support as each mom chooses for herself. That’s why there are so many resources for women who make the choice to place their child for adoption.
Our Free Open Adoption and Family Services
to Birth Mothers Include:
Here are some of the open adoption services Lifetime Adoption offers that pregnant women looking into this option can expect.
- 24-hour birth mother adoption hotline to answer any questions you may have. Call or text: 1-800-923-6784
- Quality counseling, goal-setting guidance, and confidential help with decision-making
- Compassionate, personalized attention and support, regardless of your decision to adopt or parent
- A nationwide selection of screened and qualified adoptive families who are interested in adopting an infant or older child
- The ability to make an adoption plan for your older child
- Access to and information about adoptive families of all religions, race, and ages
- The opportunity to choose your baby’s adoptive parents
- Help with learning about the legal adoption rights of birth fathers
- The option to exchange ongoing letters, photos, and to meet the adoptive family
- Medical, legal, public aid, and housing referrals, including information about child care and health care
- Assistance in avoiding having your children removed from your home by Child Protective Services
- Transportation to your doctor’s office by bus voucher or ride share service
How Your Baby May Benefit From An Open Adoption:
Open adoption is a wonderful and compassionate way for expectant moms and potential adoptive parents to agree on how they will interact after the adoption. With open adoption, birth mothers can choose the family for their child. They can work out how and when they would like to remain in contact with the child and adoptive parents.
These arrangements between adoptive parents and birth mothers can be very rewarding and beneficial. Birth mothers should know that at all times she is in charge of the decisions that will affect her after labor and delivery and after the adoption process is complete.
Open Adoption Benefits for Baby
There are many ways your baby can benefit from open adoption, including:
- Your baby will know as they grow up that you loved them enough to want the best for them
- They will know about their adoption story and that you made this choice because you cared for them
- They will have the opportunity to know about their biological family, including important genealogy and health information
- Depending on the type of contact you choose, they will be able to know you through ongoing contact. This may be only with you or it may include others of your choosing, such as siblings
- They will feel secure, knowing you chose this life for them
Open adoption also greatly benefits you, the mother. You will have the peace of mind you need to move forward, knowing your child is safe and secure through arranged updates from the adoptive family.
Education for a Lifetime
Birth mothers deserve the opportunity for a future after adoption in the same way they have ensured a healthy pregnancy and a healthy future for their child.
With that in mind, we encourage mothers to visit and find out more about the nonprofit Lifetime Adoption Foundation here. There you will find information about educational opportunities, adoption grants, and help with food, clothing, and much, much more.
Finally, do you have questions about our services for pregnant women right now? We can help you 24/7 with confidential assistance — day or night! We are here to help you through the adoption process from start to finish.
We can also provide guidance about other important things, such as finding health insurance, medical care or prenatal care, and tips on how to talk to family members about your decision to work with Lifetime Adoption.
Last but not least, we invite you to look at the articles in our Birth Parents Blog. There you will find all kinds of information — everything from the right to privacy and a post about the relationship between a birth mother and the adoptive mother.
We really do care about you, and we look forward to speaking with you. Get in touch with us today!
Do you have questions about our services for pregnant women now?
We can help you 24/7 with confidential assistance day or night!
We are here to help you through the adoption process.
We really do care about you.
Lifetime Adoption, Inc. is a Licensed Florida Child Placing Agency. (License #100084254)
Lifetime Adoption Center is a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating
Copyright © | Lifetime Adoption