Services for Pregnant Women
Our Free Open Adoption and Family Services
to Birth Mothers Include:
- 24-hour birth mother hotline to answer any questions you may have: 1-800-923-6784.
- Quality counseling, goal setting guidance, and confidential help with decision-making.
- Compassionate, personalized attention and support, regardless of your decision to adopt or parent.
- A nationwide selection of screened and qualified adoptive families who are interested in adopting an infant or older child.
- The ability to make an adoption plan for your older child
- Adoptive Families of all religions, race and ages.
- The opportunity to choose your baby’s adoptive parents.
- Help learning about the legal adoption rights of birth fathers
- The option to exchange on-going letters, photos, and to meet the adoptive family.
- Medical, legal, public aid and housing referrals.
- Assistance in avoiding having your children removed from your home by Child Protective Services.
- Transportation to your doctor’s office, by bus voucher or by an individual we call a “Birthmother Angel”.
How Your Baby May Benefit From An Open Adoption:
There are many ways your baby can benefit from open adoption:
- Your baby will know as they grow up that you loved them enough to want the best for them.
- They will know about their adoption story and that you made this choice because you cared for them.
- They will have the opportunity to know about their biological family, including important genealogy and health info.
- Depending on the type of contact you choose, they will be able to know you through ongoing contact. This may be only with you, or may later include others of your choosing, like siblings.
- They will feel secure, knowing you chose this life for them.
Open adoption also greatly benefits you, the mother. You will have the peace of mind you need to move forward, knowing your child is safe and secure through arranged updates from the adoptive family. Discover more about how open adoption can benefit you!
Education for a Lifetime
Birthmothers deserve the opportunity for a future after adoption in the same way they have ensured a healthy future for their child.
Find out more about this non-profit foundation.
Do you have questions now?
We can help you 24/7 with confidential assistance day or night!
We are here to help you through the process of giving your baby up for adoption.
Lifetime provides all Christian adoption services free to birthparents.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our Christian open adoption and family services.
We really do care about you.
Lifetime Adoption, Inc.
is a Licensed Florida Child
Lifetime Adoption is registered with the State of California under the provisions of the Registry of California Adoption Facilitators. (CA Family Code Section 8632.5)