If You Live Outside of The United States

American Flag

We can only work in the United States

At this time, Lifetime cannot provide services to people living outside of the United States (and its territories) unless they are members of the U.S. military (and their families) or are U.S. Citizens. Please look for resources for adoption that are offered locally in your country or call your local church or university.

We also cannot assist with adoptions of adults, even from foreign countries. Please look into available international student or worker programs that may be available to you.

Click here to find resources for international adoption.


Lifetime Adoption Florida Seal of ApprovalLifetime Adoption, Inc.
is a Licensed Florida Child
Placing Agency.

(License #100084254)




Lifetime Adoption California Seal of ApprovalLifetime Adoption is registered with the State of California under the provisions of the Registry of California Adoption Facilitators. (CA Family Code Section 8632.5)

Small Women Owned Business

Lifetime Adoption Center is a
BBB Accredited Business

Lifetime Adoption Better Business Bureau Accredited Business