Find Adoptive Parents
If you are looking for adoptive parents for your baby or child, please call or text us today. Lifetime Adoption has a nationwide list of hopeful adoptive parents. We believe that the more families you have to choose from, the more likely it is that you will find the perfect match for you and your baby. Click “Search for Families” to get started or discover other options below.
I’m Looking For Adoptive Parents to Adopt My Baby
What to Consider When You Are Trying to Find Adoptive Parents
When choosing adoptive parents for your child, there are a lot of important things about them that you may want to consider:
- Where do they live? (You can search by state or by regions in the U.S.)
- What’s the family’s ethnicity?
- Any religious or spiritual beliefs?
- What kind of jobs do the families have?
- How many children do they have already?
- Will anyone in the family be a stay-at-home parent?
- What type of adoption do you want?
- Would the family be open to visits?
Find Adoptive Parents Open to Special Circumstances:
- Placing Older Children: If you are wanting to place an older child for adoption, please see our list of parents looking to adopt an older child.
- Special Needs: If your baby or child has special needs, please see our adoptive parents open to adopting a child with special needs.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for on this page, please call or text us at 1-800-923-6784 24/7. We are here to help you as you make the best decision for you and your baby. You can also send this form to us with any questions.
Find Parents Looking to Adopt by Region:
Click on a region you’d like to explore and see our list of waiting, adoptive families.
For over 35 years, we’ve been helping birth parents through the adoption process. We are an American licensed adoption agency, and we specialize in open adoption. Birth parents interested in our services will have access to our caring adoption professionals to help them find a family to adopt their baby. We’ve worked with many birth families throughout the United States, and we can help you with any type of adoption you feel fits your unique situation.
Many women are dealing with an unplanned pregnancy. Some have discussed their options with family and friends. Others haven’t told anyone they’re pregnant yet. We understand, and that’s why all of your information is kept confidential. You can look through adoptive parent profiles and choose the right parents to adopt your child. You make those choices, and we help you every step of the way.
Whatever your situation, if you are considering adoption, we want to help you in any way we can.
Other questions to ask yourself when choosing an adoptive family for your baby:
- Am I open to receiving letters and photos as my child grows? Would I want to meet the adoptive family?
- Do I need help with my living and medical expenses?
- Am I interested in counseling and peer support?
- Do I want confidential help with decision-making? Am I looking for someone to help me set goals for my life?
- Do I want someone to help me step by step through the adoption plan?
- Do I need help finding an adoption attorney?
- If I’m looking for parents to adopt my baby, what are the legal adoption rights of the baby’s father?
- Do I need help with medical, legal, public aid, or housing referrals?
Get Help Now
If you live outside of the U.S., please click here. Please use this form to ask us any questions about your situation. All information is confidential. We can help you find answers.
Lifetime Adoption, Inc. is a Licensed Florida Child Placing Agency. (License #100096562)
Lifetime Adoption, Inc. is a Licensed Florida Child Placing Agency. (License #100084254)
Lifetime Adoption Center is a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating
Copyright © | Lifetime Adoption