Find Adoptive Parents
If you have searched the internet using the phrase “looking for parents to adopt my baby”, please call or text us today. Lifetime Adoption has a nationwide list of hopeful adoptive parents. We believe that the more families you have to choose from, the more likely it is that you will find the perfect match for you and your baby. Click “Search for Families” to get started or discover other options below.
I’m Looking For Parents to Adopt My Baby
What to Consider When You Are Trying to Find Adoptive Parents
When choosing adoptive parents for your child, there are a lot of important things about them that you may want to consider:
- Where do they live? (You can search by state or by regions in the U.S.)
- What’s the family’s ethnicity?
- Any religious or spiritual beliefs?
- What kind of jobs do the families have?
- How many children do they have already?
- Will anyone in the family be a stay-at-home parent?
- What type of adoption do you want?
- Would the family be open to visits?
Find Adoptive Parents Open to Special Circumstances:
- Placing Older Children: If you are wanting to place an older child for adoption, please see our list of adoptive parents open to adopting an older child.
- Special Needs: If your baby or child has special needs, please see our adoptive parents open to adopting a child with special needs.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for on this page, please call or text us at 1-800-923-6784 24/7. We are here to help you as you make the best decision for you and your baby. You can also send this form to us with any questions.
For over 35 years, we’ve been helping birth parents through the adoption process. We are an American licensed adoption agency, and we specialize in open adoption. Birth parents interested in our services will have access to our caring adoption professionals to help them find a family to adopt their baby. We’ve worked with many birth families throughout the United States, and we can help you with any type of adoption you feel fits your unique situation.
Many women are dealing with an unplanned pregnancy. Some have discussed their options with family and friends. Others haven’t told anyone they’re pregnant yet. We understand, and that’s why all of your information is kept confidential. You can look through adoption parent profiles and choose the right parents to adopt your child. You make those choices, and we help you every step of the way.
Whatever your situation, if you are considering adoption, we want to help you in any way we can.
Other questions to ask yourself when choosing an adoptive family for your baby:
- Would you be open to receiving letters and photos as your child grows? Would you want to meet the adoptive family?
- Will you need help with your living and medical expenses?
- Are you interested in counseling and peer support?
- Would you like confidential help with decision-making? Are you looking for someone to help you set goals for your life?
- Do you want someone to help you step by step through the adoption plan?
- Do you need help finding an adoption attorney?
- What are the legal adoption rights of the baby’s father?
- Do you need help with medical, legal, public aid, or housing referrals?
Lifetime Adoption, Inc.
is a Licensed Florida Child
Placing Agency. (License #100096562)
Lifetime Adoption Center is a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating
Copyright © | Lifetime Adoption