Thank You for Your Interest in Lifetime Adoption’s Nationwide Adoption Services
There is a baby for you!
Lifetime’s proven success and professional staff have resulted in families returning to Lifetime for their second, and even third Lifetime Adoption. We have helped thousands of families find the baby of their dreams and we welcome the opportunity to help you too!
Since 1986, we have been providing safe, ethical, and affordable adoptions, facilitating over 120 adoptions per year. We value our Lifetime families, providing compassionate, reliable, and experienced assistance as they navigate the path to a successful adoption.
Why choose Lifetime Adoption to help you adopt?
- Our guarantee is that as a Lifetime adoptive family, you will be seen by more birth mothers than other organizations.
- Lifetime’s founder, Mardie Caldwell, C.O.A.P. is a leader in the field of adoption. She has written award-winning books and is often sought as an adoption expert. More importantly, she has firsthand experience with infertility, pregnancy loss, and the joy of becoming a mother through adoption.
- We are available 7 days a week and on holidays for emergencies and births.
- Your personal information is secure with Lifetime. We have many levels of security unsurpassed by other adoption organizations.
- Our large, experienced staff daily work together to meet the needs of birth mothers, resulting in more successful and joyous adoptions for Lifetime Families.
- We have a comprehensive birth mother screening program which improves your adoption success.
- Lifetime’s birth mothers typically have far less pregnancy-related expenses than other organizations, helping to save you money on your adoption!
- Our safe and strong track record of adoptions since 1986 is superior to other organizations.
- We complete an average of 10-12 adoptions per month nationwide.
- We have a history of less than 4% birth mother reclaim (the national average is 20%).
- We are listed with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
- We work nationwide with both birth mothers and adoptive families.
- We proudly provide information on how families can save money on their adoption, including our exclusive payment plan program.
- We are able to work with families nationwide from our Florida office.
- We have a recipe for successful adoptions that works!
Lifetime provides a designated adoption coordinator who will guide you through each step of your adoption. All of our coordinators work daily with birth mothers, screening them to choose those who are most likely to complete the adoption and find one that meets your needs.
We work with you to prepare your introductory letter and your adoption resume. We also will feature you on our many adoption websites if you wish.
We help you with birth mother communication and will help with the important steps to take during the preliminary stages of a match. We will also provide birth mother counseling.
We request medical records, lab results, and counseling reports on your birth mother when available. You are given all the information we have about your birth mother.
We spend over $200,000 in national birth mother advertising. Our center, as well as Lifetime’s founder, has been featured in Parenting Magazine, various newspapers and publications, and has appeared on Larry King Live, The Ricki Lake Show, Marie Osmond’s show “Marie”, ABC News, NBC’s The Today Show, CNN Headline News, CNN’s The Campbell Brown Show, CBS News, NBC News, KGO Newstalk Radio, CNN’s Black in America II, MSNBC, Fox, PBS, BBC, Dr. Laura, and other various television and radio talk shows nationwide.
Adoptive families that have remained in our program have adopted, by using our proven method and following our customized plan. We are unable to accept all families that apply, but we will provide referrals for any family that we do not contract with. We also have an adoption consulting program.
Adoptive parents have a full two-year contract. We have information available about financing your adoption, including how to receive a $13,400 IRS tax credit plus a $1,000 tax deduction for each qualifying child. Our fees include professional agency fees from Lifetime Adoption. In addition, you will need to obtain a home study and legal representation. (We will provide references in your state once we are working together.)
We do have a limited number of grants available for our African American Enrichment Program.
Lifetime’s services surpass other domestic adoption programs that may have less staff and experience. We know what it feels like to want to be a parent, and we have experience and understanding of what it takes to create a successful adoption.
What is the Next Step?
You will be contacted via email about your application to let you know that we have received it and are processing it. If you do not hear from us within the next 5 business days, please reach out directly at (727) 493-0933. Thank you again for applying with Lifetime Adoption.
Once you have reviewed this information, you may have specific questions pertaining to your own adoption needs. Please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your questions.
If you need to speak to us directly,
you may also call us at
We are available by phone for families from
8am to 5pm M-F Eastern Time
P.S. We will be hosting upcoming Adoption Webinars. If you are interested, we would love to have you as our guest. To register, please click the link.
Funding Your Adoption
Called To Adoption
Open Adoption Webinars
Lifetime Adoption, Inc. is a Licensed Florida Child Placing Agency. (License #100084254)
Lifetime Adoption Center is a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating
Copyright © | Lifetime Adoption