If you’re facing an unplanned pregnancy and thinking about adoption, you probably don’t know where to start in the process. Did you know that you can get a FREE adoption planning kit? Most women don’t fully understand how adoption can work in their lives. Our Adoption Planning Kit gives you the info you need, including the choices and rights you have with open adoption.
We can send you this adoption planning kit, in an unmarked envelope just in case you don’t want people to know you’re thinking about adoption.
Here’s what’s inside…
- A short, easy-to-read book called So I Was Thinking About Adoption – Jessica, who chose adoption, says about the book: “I wish I had something like this book when I was going through my pregnancy and adoption. I learned how wonderful it is to have guidance available during the adoption process…you’re not alone.” We’ll also send a matching bookmark so you can mark your place.
- Profiles about adoptive families – these are booklets where the couples looking to adopt share about themselves. All of our families have been pre-screened and approved to adopt. We have a wide variety of families, so you’re able to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- “What Are My Choices?” brochure – learn about all the choices you have with open adoption, get answers to commonly-asked adoption questions, and read stories from women who’ve done adoption. The brochure also gives info on pregnancy resources you might need.
- Birthmother Blessings brochure – sign up to receive needed pregnancy items such as maternity clothing. This program also offers kitchen items, school supplies, bedding, and toiletries to women considering adoption.
- Pregnancy newsletter customized to your pregnancy month. The newsletters give info on topics like pregnancy nutrition, how your baby is developing, and pregnancy tips. We’ll email you the newsletter each month, so you can read it on a smart phone.
- “The Steps to Adoption” packet – it has spaces for you tell us about your desires in adoption, like how much contact you’d like in the future, whether you’d like counseling, how you’d like things to go at the delivery, and more. It also allows you to share more about yourself, so that Lifetime can personalize your adoption program to you!
- Issue of the Lifetime Magazine – inside are articles on pregnancy topics like tips for handling morning sickness, how to tell if your man would be a good father, how to quit smoking, and more. There’s also info about couples hoping to adopt.
- Open adoption video – shows how open adoption looks and works in real life. You’ll hear from birth mothers who share their stories in their own words.
- Your Coordinator may include a thoughtful gift
Just click here to get your free adoption planning kit! If you have any questions, Lifetime Adoption is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-923-6784.
As the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Lifetime Adoption, Heather Featherston holds an MBA and is passionate about working with those facing adoption, pregnancy, and parenting issues. Heather has conducted training for birth parent advocates, spoken to professional groups, and has appeared on television and radio to discuss the multiple aspects of adoption. She has provided one-on-one support to women and hopeful adoptive parents working through adoption decisions.
Since 2002, she has been helping pregnant women and others in crisis to learn more about adoption. Heather also trains and speaks nationwide to pregnancy clinics to effectively meet the needs of women who want to explore adoption for their child. Today, she continues to address the concerns women have about adoption and supports the needs of women who choose adoption for their child.
As a published author of the book Called to Adoption, Featherston loves to see God’s hand at work every day as she helps children and families come together through adoption.