Free Unplanned Pregnancy Adoption Kit!
Get a FREE Adoption Planning Kit
Your FREE Adoption Planning Kit includes:
- A book for women facing unplanned pregnancy, called So I Was Thinking About Adoption. (A free download of this book is also available, if email is preferred.)
- Brochures about Open Adoption.
- Pregnancy care newsletter, tailored to your month of pregnancy.
- “The Steps to Adoption” paperwork, to get started when you’re ready.
- Profile booklets of families you could choose to adopt your baby.
- Other resources or information, based on your specific circumstances or needs
- A gift just for you.
Your FREE Adoption Planning Kit can help you:
- Get answers to your adoption questions
- Hear stories from women who have chosen adoption
- Learn about paid expenses and help available, including scholarships
- Define the future contact you want with your child, if any
- Find qualified adoptive families ready to be chosen for open adoption
In it you’ll find a book, a magazine, brochures, and more to give you information about issues you may be facing. You will learn how to get help through the adoption process and the steps to take as you make this choice for your baby.
There’s no obligation to anything when you take a step to learn about your choices with open adoption. You, your baby, and your questions matter to us. Talk or text with one of our caring coordinators, available 24 hours, every day. We’re here to help you!
Call or text us at 1.800.923.6784 to request a free Adoption Planning Kit for your baby or complete the form to request your kit today. Lifetime Adoption has caring, confidential help available anytime, 24/7.
Complete the form to request your kit
Lifetime Adoption, Inc.
is a Licensed Florida Child
Lifetime Adoption is registered with the State of California under the provisions of the Registry of California Adoption Facilitators. (CA Family Code Section 8632.5)