Pregnancy Related Expenses – For Women Thinking About Adoption
In many states, financial help for pregnant women is available if you are choosing adoption for your unborn baby. In addition, you may qualify to receive help with pregnancy related expenses from the adoptive parents selected to adopt the baby.
Lifetime’s Requirements For Financial Assistance With Pregnancy Expenses
- You are at least 20 weeks pregnant
- We have received your completed questionnaire and health history forms including signed medical release.
- Lifetime has received medical records indicating your due date
- The intention to place your child for adoption. (Sometimes women say they are doing adoption because they just want the financial help but have no intention of placing the child for adoption. Please know that this is adoption fraud and is against the law. It can result in legal action.)
The Types of Help You May Be Eligible For
Each state has different adoption laws so the state you live in will play a role in the type of financial assistance you are able to receive, if any. Typically, the types of help that may be provided include:
- Food and toiletries
- Rent or other shelter
- Utilities like electricity
- Transportation for medical and other needed visits
- Medical bills including insurance co-pays
- Maternity clothes
Tell Us What Help You Need With Pregnancy Related Expenses
Remember that financial help for pregnant women who are thinking about adoption is dependent on the laws in your state. Lifetime Adoption can help you learn and understand those laws and get you the help you need. You can also call or text us 24/7 at 1-800-923-6784.
Lifetime Adoption, Inc. is a Licensed Florida Child Placing Agency. (License #100084254)
Lifetime Adoption Center is a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating
Copyright © | Lifetime Adoption