Let Us Answer Your Adoption Questions With This Short Video
Please take a few minutes to enjoy this video about Lifetime and what you can expect with your next steps.
Our services go beyond other domestic adoption programs that may have fewer staff and less experience. We know the longing you may feel to become a mother or father, and we have the experience and understanding of what it takes to create a successful adoption.
Mardie Caldwell, C.O.A.P. is Lifetime’s Founder and CEO. She is a renowned adoption expert and an award-winning author, appearing on over 200 television and radio shows, including NBC’s, ‘The Today Show.’ After seven pregnancy losses, Mardie became a mother through the miracle of adoption. Since then, she has helped thousands of families find the child that God has for them.
Why Choose Lifetime Adoption?
- 24-hour birth mother support hotline staffed by your coordinators.
- Unsurpassed security for your personal data and other information.
- Comprehensive, proven birth mother screening process. Read about some of the birth mothers now.
- Our adoptions are primarily for healthy newborn babies.
- Customized adoption plan for you and every birth mother.
- No match or placement fee.
- Strong, running track record of safe and successful adoptions since 1986.
- No application fee. Fill out our free application and let us see if we can help you before you pay us anything!
- Lifetime birth mothers will typically have a lower level of allowable expenses.
- Families are presented on many websites geared at meeting birth mothers with specific requests.
- Both families and birth mothers have returned to Lifetime for help with subsequent adoptions.
- Our exclusive Birth Mother Blessing program & scholarship opportunities work to help support birth moms now and as she pursues her dreams for her future.
- Licensed counseling sessions available to every potential birth mother.
- Lifetime is a Florida Licensed Child-Placing Agency.
- A+ Member of the Better Business Bureau.
- Ongoing education and private membership site exclusively for Lifetime Families.
- Lifetime remains on the forefront of technology with our Open Adoption App, texting for birth mothers, and online chat.
- Strong social media presence — Find us on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram!
To get weekly adoption tips & advice delivered to your inbox for free, subscribe to our blog.
Thank you again for taking the time to learn more about how a Lifetime Adoption can lead you to the baby of your dreams!