On the Lifetime Adoption website, there is a current listing of Lifetime birthparents who are seeking adoption information and adoptive parents for their babies and children. These are all real situations, and the listing is updated daily. Factors that hopeful adoptive parents should consider when viewing this list are:
- What age of child or baby are we looking to adopt?
- What races are we open to adopting?
- Do we have a preference on gender?
- What amount of future contact after the adoption placement are we willing to follow through on?
- Are we comfortable with our birthmother using substances before she became aware of her pregnancy?
Visit the Birthparents Seeking Adoptive Families page on the Lifetime website to view the situations. To become a Lifetime adoptive family, it’s easy to apply! Just submit our free online adoption application.