What Is The Next Step in the Adoption Process?
At Lifetime, our focus is on the children and the birth parents. We strive to help guide and support all birth parents seeking adoption as they make the decision as to who will love and care for their children. Click here to view and request a free adoption planning kit.
We also help birth parents who are making an adoption plan for their older child.
You can follow the Christian adoption process steps below if you would like to get started now by using our website:
- Decide on your first, second, and possibly third choice.
- We will send you some forms to fill out. You need to return them to us with proof of pregnancy. (Or you can fax us a proof of pregnancy). If you’d like to get started with the Christian open adoption process right now, click here for these forms.
- If possible, send us a photo of yourself, the birth father, or any children if available.
- If you would like counseling at this time, please call our office with a time that would be convenient for you. Counseling is available with a counselor in your area, or also on the phone if you prefer.
- When you are ready, you may speak with any of the adoptive families in which you are interested and, if you would, you may meet them in person. We encourage you to take a friend, mother, or birth father if you’d like to your meeting. If you both decide to meet at a public restaurant, the adoptive family can pick you up if you like and bring you back after you’ve spent some time together at the restaurant.
- Once you’ve decided on a family, call our office and let us know.
We’ll walk you through the process every step of the way. We will also be there afterward if you need additional support. We are only a phone call or text away, day or night! Call or text us at 1.800.923.6784
Lifetime Adoption, Inc.
is a Licensed Florida Child
Lifetime Adoption is registered with the State of California under the provisions of the Registry of California Adoption Facilitators. (CA Family Code Section 8632.5)